Loop Ear plugs

Hi,

Been a while since I last posted on here.

I was wondering if anyone have or had used Loop Ear Plugs before. 

I'm wondering if these will be good for me as I have really sensitive hearing (so nearing my worst part of the year for me) and just wanted to see what people's views were. I usually use foam ear plugs for sleeping, but I am almost reaching for them on a daily basis, just because things like vehicles are becoming louder rather than staying at a constant level. 

What are people's views on these? xx

Parents
  • Loop earplugs are fantastic, they have transformed my experience of travelling, shopping and being in the office.

I didn’t realise how much anxiety and overstimulation I’ve been experiencing all my life until I bought them, and it’s measurable - my watch shows that my heart rate is lower when I wear them in the office.

• Loop earplugs are fantastic, they have transformed my experience of travelling, shopping and being in the office.

I didn’t realise how much anxiety and overstimulation I’ve been experiencing all my life until I bought them, and it’s measurable - my watch shows that my heart rate is lower when I wear them in the office.

Children
No Data