What do you like most about your home?

I was just talking to this lovely nurse and was explaining that going outside makes me anxious because of the people and unfamiliar surroundings and she asked me what I like most about my home and what makes it safe for me. And I thought that would be interesting to ask here as well, if you're comfortable to say of course :) 

I like a lot of things about my home. All my favourite possessions are there. It's peaceful and I know I'm always comfortable and happy there. And probably the best thing is it's in the countryside.

Not a lot I know but they are big things for me.

Parents
  • You say not a lot, but in a way it's everything. Simplifying to what's important, and meaningful, and grounding. And cutting off the churn of the world, the poison of comparison. 

“All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability to sit quietly in a room alone.” (Pascal)

I think a rare few of us might be ahead of the curve on that one. 

• You say not a lot, but in a way it's everything. Simplifying to what's important, and meaningful, and grounding. And cutting off the churn of the world, the poison of comparison. 

“All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability to sit quietly in a room alone.” (Pascal)

I think a rare few of us might be ahead of the curve on that one. 

Children