# Daily Updates 2022 #

Another member used to do these but it's been ages so I thought I would create a new one as the last seemed full and long :) 

Here we can do daily updates good and bad. I guess it'll be like a virtual diary and we can offer each other support. It helps to talk and be open.

My daily update today is that I've had a quiet day. I didn't go out. I did a lot of reading and went in the garden, but it was hot so I came back in lol. I've listened to a lot of music as well, mostly 1D today.

Hoping tomorrow might be a bit more eventful.

• I didnt realise we still had a WH Smith.

• Are you visiting or from Ireland? I'm from Ireland :) 

• Went to Bangor today, train from Belfast after getting bus from Toomebridge. 

Forty minutes of walking in warm weather, looking for two record shops; which are now both gone. But I got a feed there, for lunch, and drank water throughout the day. Even though Ballygowan cost £1.99 at the WH Smith in the Europa Complex.

I also collected the repeat prescription for my Artist Friend, and brought them to his; just after five. Was honked at when about to park opposite the chemist. But it was harmless.

I ordered my repeat prescription half an hour ago. My Surgery allows repeat prescription requests whenever it's closed; over the phone. I'm well used to it by now. Sharp enough to avoid running out. 

• Finally feeling a bit cooler after the extreme heat today. Dreading tomorrow. I stayed in and watched films today, I'll probably do the same tomorrow may be watch some Simpsons. 

I didn't eat much today, just a roll not really hungry at the moment mixture of anxiety and the heat putting me off.

• I came back from Poland, after a week 5 days at my sister's house close to Cracow, I was greeted by a wave of heat. Enormous difference

• Today was a good day overall. I didn't do much cause of the heat but I did manage some calming exercises.

• I visited my neighbour, and sat on her swing chair; took ages getting used to it. But it was a relief.

I feel better, now that the legal rigmarole is now over. 

• I'm glad I found this. I was going to create my own but thought I would search for one first. I think it's such a good idea having somewhere to vent and get things off your mind, a bit like a virtual diary.

Today I was at work. It went well, I had a lot of alone time and wasn't pestered by anybody so that was nice. There was a lot of work to do and it was one of those days where I struggled to actually complete what I started. That was annoying for me. Sometimes I lose drive and enthusiasm to do things and that slowed me down. I got it all done before five but it was a struggle and I'm feeling exhausted now. I'm hoping tomorrow will go better.

Tonight I'll be spending time resting and maybe I will put on a good movie.

• Haha

my feet hurt today, after a trip with friends to Bramber Castle yesterday, but it's good kind of pain,

if you're not aware the castle i sjust ruins, 5 blocks on top each other, but excuse to escape city is a good thing

my holiday started and I can go lazy at last, at least for few days