# Daily Updates 2022 #

Another member used to do these but it's been ages so I thought I would create a new one as the last seemed full and long :) 

Here we can do daily updates good and bad. I guess it'll be like a virtual diary and we can offer each other support. It helps to talk and be open.

My daily update today is that I've had a quiet day. I didn't go out. I did a lot of reading and went in the garden, but it was hot so I came back in lol. I've listened to a lot of music as well, mostly 1D today.

Hoping tomorrow might be a bit more eventful.

Parents
  • Went to Bangor today, train from Belfast after getting bus from Toomebridge. 

Forty minutes of walking in warm weather, looking for two record shops; which are now both gone. But I got a feed there, for lunch, and drank water throughout the day. Even though Ballygowan cost £1.99 at the WH Smith in the Europa Complex.

I also collected the repeat prescription for my Artist Friend, and brought them to his; just after five. Was honked at when about to park opposite the chemist. But it was harmless.

I ordered my repeat prescription half an hour ago. My Surgery allows repeat prescription requests whenever it's closed; over the phone. I'm well used to it by now. Sharp enough to avoid running out. 

• Are you visiting or from Ireland? I'm from Ireland :) 

Reply Children