Any Gamers? PS4/5

Would love to have people to play games with.

I'm cookie Blush 24 from the UK, I play quite a lot of Ps5 and ps4

A few games for example

FS19

ELITE DANGEROUS

THE FOREST

SNOWRUNNER

GREEN HELL

IF ANYONE FANCIES A SESSION Information desk personSunglassesSunglassesInformation desk person Let me know Grimacing

Parents
  • I play PS4 at the moment but I'm looking at getting into PC gaming. Currently playing GTA V, Planet Coaster, and Hitman 2 and 3, but I also loved The Forest, what I played of it, it's a very under-rated game. 

If you like that I'd recommend other survival games like 7 Days To Die (Zombie apocalypse setting), Conan Exiles, and though I haven't played much of it ARK seems a popular survival game. They're not as polished as The Forest but I really enjoyed them.

I have trouble sending private messages but if you PM me your ID I'll add you on PS4 Slight smile

• I agree, the forest is hugely under rated. Did you play 7Days on the ps4? I found it to be extremely janky?SunglassesInformation desk person

• COOKIES280 Yeah the controls are very janky haha, and it's very disappointing that it's an unsupported game now, so no updates to add new stuff like the PC version has. Still though I like it for what it is, I never really expect much more than Minecraft style controls with survival games so I'm pretty easily pleased haha

• COOKIES280 Yeah the controls are very janky haha, and it's very disappointing that it's an unsupported game now, so no updates to add new stuff like the PC version has. Still though I like it for what it is, I never really expect much more than Minecraft style controls with survival games so I'm pretty easily pleased haha

Children
No Data