Any Gamers? PS4/5

Would love to have people to play games with.

I'm cookie Blush 24 from the UK, I play quite a lot of Ps5 and ps4

A few games for example

FS19

ELITE DANGEROUS

THE FOREST

SNOWRUNNER

GREEN HELL

IF ANYONE FANCIES A SESSION Information desk personSunglassesSunglassesInformation desk person Let me know Grimacing

• yea pretty old ---- someone rewrote the whole game in java and released it ---- so i played it again for a while but i found it boring this time around

• I googled.  Going back to the 80's there.

• I was an "Elite" player   set in space moving between planets trading and fighting

• Retro gamer here.  Dreamcast,  Mega Drive.  90's PC.  I'm not playing much at the moment though.

• COOKIES280 Yeah the controls are very janky haha, and it's very disappointing that it's an unsupported game now, so no updates to add new stuff like the PC version has. Still though I like it for what it is, I never really expect much more than Minecraft style controls with survival games so I'm pretty easily pleased haha

• Jack Yeah I'm pleasantly impressed with how in-depth Planet Coaster is, it's a great game :) 

As for Hitman 2, I'd recommend it highly, along with the other games in the trilogy, the story runs right through them all and is a really intriguing tale, but you can actually get access to the first two games through buying a pass on the third game, which unlocks those levels with the updated (much sleeker) controls, that's the route I'd recommend taking if you get them as the controls on the first game feel very sluggish compared to the sequels. It really makes you feel like James Bond, working out a way to infiltrate and assassinate, so I was very pleased to hear they've got the Bond license now, I can't wait for that. Gameplay wise I'd say if you like Splinter Cell games you'll like these.

I actually found The Forest to be a lot better looking than most survival games of the time, it seems a bit more basic than Minecraft and the like but I really enjoyed it and found the enemy AI to be really good, never knowing how they'd react really freaked me out xD

GTA V I keep returning to but I find it gets repetitive fast, it's better if you have a good crew but it's a while since I have and how much fun it is depends on how good my team mates are, I find myself rage quitting after too many failed heists more often than not Stuck out tongue

Ark I didn't really play enough to review properly, but it seemed pretty good, I just think I prefer Minecraft and 7 Days, and definitely Conan. The latter has some janky controls like a lot of survival games but I forgive that with these titles as what they lack in a good combat system they make up for with a good crafting system, and that'a especially true of Conan. I only played the base version but I enjoyed it enough that I'll probably pick up the DLC next time I play it, it seems well supported too.

7 Days I really like but because of developer issues it is a pretty glitchy game, and it's pretty ugly looking but again I forgive that with survival games, and I feel sub-par graphics have a certain charm sometimes.

I forgot to mention DayZ on PS4, too. Another survival game, I think it was the first. Hugely challenging and unrewarding but I like it, I just don't have a clue how to find good loot so every playthrough is a desperate journey to find food and water and warmth etc, there are maps but if you can't read maps they're no use, and the signs are all in Russian or something so they're also of no use to me. I'm probably making it sound like a real grind but it is, but somehow still fun Smiley

• Fs19(17..), tomb raider, uncharted, resident evil, the last of us. Just a few games I play, ( when I get 5 blinking minutes)

• I agree, the forest is hugely under rated. Did you play 7Days on the ps4? I found it to be extremely janky?SunglassesInformation desk person

• Planet Coaster is awesome!!! Endless fun; you can play casual or take it to the extreme and make incredibly personalised, detailed and realistic parks. The fact you can upload custom models, plus the workshop support, completely blows my mind. Not to put you on the spot but if you have any screenshots you'd like to share, please do!

Saw Hitman 2 was on sale; is it worth getting? I've seen Hitman 3's whole gameplay and it looked fun. (If anyone was wondering, it's a publisher sale on Steam that ends on the 2nd).

The Forest is hot trash but that's why I enjoy it. It's such a fun game to mess around on with friends (and solo). Plus you should check out the RPG mod for it lmaooooo. When I played we made a huge base with rock traps and became cannibals. Then it got destroyed by the 4 legged monster hahaha.

GTA V, is again, another game to piss around on. I started playing a few weeks after release. Bought it on PC again not long ago. Personally I enjoy the simple things. I didn't invest time in grinding to get stuff, I was content with my Bullet and one room apartment. Enjoyed making races with old banger cars more than the fast stuff. There is loads of issues with it imo, it's not my favourite GTA but I can't say I didn't have fun with it. If not for the multiplayer, I wouldn't say I enjoyed it (I completed the main story as well).

Haven't played Ark, 7 days or Conan. I've been nagged to play the first two, haven't got around to it. Maybe one day. Did you enjoy them as much as the other games (worth picking up)?

PS: I know no one asked for a Metacritic review Joy but I can't stop myself. I love sharing my experience and hearing other people's. So if you have the time, please share yours Slight smile

• As long as you enjoy it thats the main thing

• I sold my ps4 a few months ago and have been getting into PC gaming of late. I'm not much of a gamer though, I'm not great at it. 

• I play PS4 at the moment but I'm looking at getting into PC gaming. Currently playing GTA V, Planet Coaster, and Hitman 2 and 3, but I also loved The Forest, what I played of it, it's a very under-rated game. 

If you like that I'd recommend other survival games like 7 Days To Die (Zombie apocalypse setting), Conan Exiles, and though I haven't played much of it ARK seems a popular survival game. They're not as polished as The Forest but I really enjoyed them.

I have trouble sending private messages but if you PM me your ID I'll add you on PS4 Slight smile

• Great fun to watch the rock traps do their work Joy

• Haha thanks, took a while but was so worth it Rofl They are! Will always have a soft spot for the forest, have spent many many hours on that game! 

• Congrats on getting a PS5 lmao, I thought they were still impossible to get. I only play PC* unfortunately but The Forest and Green Hell are fun games.

• yea thats the way I look at it

• You've probably got a point there Joy oh well it makes the post a little brighter Joy

• thats a common problem seen it a couple of times. Must be an encoding problem from your device. 

• Unsure why there is people emojis in it Rofl