Any Gamers? PS4/5

Would love to have people to play games with.

I'm cookie Blush 24 from the UK, I play quite a lot of Ps5 and ps4

A few games for example

FS19

ELITE DANGEROUS

THE FOREST

SNOWRUNNER

GREEN HELL

IF ANYONE FANCIES A SESSION Information desk personSunglassesSunglassesInformation desk person Let me know Grimacing

Parents
  • I play PS4 at the moment but I'm looking at getting into PC gaming. Currently playing GTA V, Planet Coaster, and Hitman 2 and 3, but I also loved The Forest, what I played of it, it's a very under-rated game. 

If you like that I'd recommend other survival games like 7 Days To Die (Zombie apocalypse setting), Conan Exiles, and though I haven't played much of it ARK seems a popular survival game. They're not as polished as The Forest but I really enjoyed them.

I have trouble sending private messages but if you PM me your ID I'll add you on PS4 Slight smile

• I play PS4 at the moment but I'm looking at getting into PC gaming. Currently playing GTA V, Planet Coaster, and Hitman 2 and 3, but I also loved The Forest, what I played of it, it's a very under-rated game. 

If you like that I'd recommend other survival games like 7 Days To Die (Zombie apocalypse setting), Conan Exiles, and though I haven't played much of it ARK seems a popular survival game. They're not as polished as The Forest but I really enjoyed them.

I have trouble sending private messages but if you PM me your ID I'll add you on PS4 Slight smile

Children
  • I agree, the forest is hugely under rated. Did you play 7Days on the ps4? I found it to be extremely janky?SunglassesInformation desk person

• Planet Coaster is awesome!!! Endless fun; you can play casual or take it to the extreme and make incredibly personalised, detailed and realistic parks. The fact you can upload custom models, plus the workshop support, completely blows my mind. Not to put you on the spot but if you have any screenshots you'd like to share, please do!

Saw Hitman 2 was on sale; is it worth getting? I've seen Hitman 3's whole gameplay and it looked fun. (If anyone was wondering, it's a publisher sale on Steam that ends on the 2nd).

The Forest is hot trash but that's why I enjoy it. It's such a fun game to mess around on with friends (and solo). Plus you should check out the RPG mod for it lmaooooo. When I played we made a huge base with rock traps and became cannibals. Then it got destroyed by the 4 legged monster hahaha.

GTA V, is again, another game to piss around on. I started playing a few weeks after release. Bought it on PC again not long ago. Personally I enjoy the simple things. I didn't invest time in grinding to get stuff, I was content with my Bullet and one room apartment. Enjoyed making races with old banger cars more than the fast stuff. There is loads of issues with it imo, it's not my favourite GTA but I can't say I didn't have fun with it. If not for the multiplayer, I wouldn't say I enjoyed it (I completed the main story as well).

Haven't played Ark, 7 days or Conan. I've been nagged to play the first two, haven't got around to it. Maybe one day. Did you enjoy them as much as the other games (worth picking up)?

PS: I know no one asked for a Metacritic review Joy but I can't stop myself. I love sharing my experience and hearing other people's. So if you have the time, please share yours Slight smile