PIP and ESA medicals

What are your experiences of PIP and ESA medicals(and the tribunals)?

Parents
  • I got one of those coming up. The experience you guys have had is awful. I'm not looking forward to it.

• Former Member
    Former Member over 2 years ago in reply to Dawn

if you feel freaked out tell them, say it is wrong to treat an autistic like that and is it moral? if we all say that they might stop and think about what they are doing. Just tell them everything you find difficult or painful etc and keep telling them. remember you are entitled to ask for a break or loo break if it gets too much for you. If you can get it over the phone it is a bit better but do record it 

• Former Member
    Former Member over 2 years ago in reply to Dawn

if you feel freaked out tell them, say it is wrong to treat an autistic like that and is it moral? if we all say that they might stop and think about what they are doing. Just tell them everything you find difficult or painful etc and keep telling them. remember you are entitled to ask for a break or loo break if it gets too much for you. If you can get it over the phone it is a bit better but do record it 

Children
  • They used to do home visits-but as live with my dad not having them thinking my dad is totally able to look after me financially,then deliberately mark me as able when dont feel able to work. Not as if never worked,but if i stay as i am now,i don't ever see it.