Published on 12, July, 2020
I decided that I'm going to write about 3 good things which happened to me today, and do this when I feel like it. Hopefully everyone will join in. The world is scary these days but sometimes good things happen.
1. I love watching motor sport and I found out I can actually watch a MotoGP race free and live next Sunday!!! Usually it is on a paid channel so I can't afford it but FOR ONCE I will be able to watch free and live!
2. I had my hair cut for the first time in 10 months. I had half of it chopped off because it was below my shoulders. I hate having long hair. I like short, neat hair, a kind of bob. My daughter said I now look like a 1920s movie star!
3. I got an email from a friend I had at school. She is a high-powered business woman, I am a stay at home mum, and pre-covid she was a bit snooty with me when I tried to reconnect and I'd given up on her. But she seems to have changed over the last year (haven't we all) and she seems to have turned back into the friend I used to love.
What 3 good things have you experienced in the last day/ week/ month? However small.
In the last month:
I've had loads of good support for my mental health from two different services
I've had my autism assessment - and whatever the outcome, at least I'll know
Three good things that have happened to me in the past 48 hours:1. I spoke to my Auntie on the phone for 2 hours last night, as usual we had a great conversation and laughed a lot.
2. I went to my local…
I love this thread.
1. I found I had friends who would support me through a difficult time. I don't have many friends, but the last couple of days I've reached out and they have been there for me.…
1. I bought several newspapers to use as wrapping for the stuff I'll move.
2. I asked for cardboard boxes at a shop, and got quite the number.
3. I got biccies from the Christian Fellowship; which they were set to throw away. (they're still good)
do you mean those served during communion?