# Daily Updates #

just a space for people can say what they have been doing today so we can keep up and in touch

Parents
  • That's been a tough week - and there's only been four days of it. I've been covering for my manager who's been covering for their manager, my colleague is on holiday but I couldn't cover them and no-one was covering for me. So that worked well. 

The work has been flying in all week. Had some stressy moments, very edgy this morning but I'm settling back down now. I'm in a good corner with this job so plan to hold onto it for a bit. 

Relaxing a lot this weekend. There's going to be a no-screen day either tomorrow or Sunday. I need to give my eyes and brain a rest.

Finding I have less time for the forum,. Once I've wrapped the day up I need to unplug from everything (and everyone I think). 

• That's been a tough week - and there's only been four days of it. I've been covering for my manager who's been covering for their manager, my colleague is on holiday but I couldn't cover them and no-one was covering for me. So that worked well. 

The work has been flying in all week. Had some stressy moments, very edgy this morning but I'm settling back down now. I'm in a good corner with this job so plan to hold onto it for a bit. 

Relaxing a lot this weekend. There's going to be a no-screen day either tomorrow or Sunday. I need to give my eyes and brain a rest.

Finding I have less time for the forum,. Once I've wrapped the day up I need to unplug from everything (and everyone I think). 

Children
No Data