Introduce yourself (part one)

Hi everyone,

We thought we'd create a discussion where people can say hello and introduce themselves.

You don't have to say something here but it'd be nice to get a chance to say hello Smile

Please remember that you should not share personal details (such as emails or phone numbers) to protect your privacy.

And don't feel you have to introduce yourself, it's entirely up to you and please only share what you're comfortable with.

Parents
  • Hi, I'm a 33 year old mum, I have a 5 year old daughter and a 2 year old son - my son has been recently diagnosed with "some sort" of autism a month or so ago - he has significant development delay so it's hard for them to decide what kind he has.

I have been coping relatively well with it all - can't say it surprised me - but every now and again I feel like I need to speak to people who can understand where I'm coming from and appreciate the experiences I'm having and can hopefully give me better advice than "he'll grow out of it"   (it's not a phrase I'm getting any better about hearing!!).

• Hi, I'm a 33 year old mum, I have a 5 year old daughter and a 2 year old son - my son has been recently diagnosed with "some sort" of autism a month or so ago - he has significant development delay so it's hard for them to decide what kind he has.

I have been coping relatively well with it all - can't say it surprised me - but every now and again I feel like I need to speak to people who can understand where I'm coming from and appreciate the experiences I'm having and can hopefully give me better advice than "he'll grow out of it"   (it's not a phrase I'm getting any better about hearing!!).

Children
No Data