Introduce yourself (part one)

Hi everyone,

We thought we'd create a discussion where people can say hello and introduce themselves.

You don't have to say something here but it'd be nice to get a chance to say hello Smile

Please remember that you should not share personal details (such as emails or phone numbers) to protect your privacy.

And don't feel you have to introduce yourself, it's entirely up to you and please only share what you're comfortable with.

Parents
  • Hi all,

I'm De-De and new to the site, well i have been reading lots of info on here over the last few weeks and now have decided to join. My son is 13 and has beeen diagnosed with aspergers and dyslexia 3months ago. he found his diagnosis of aspergers helpful as he said he now knows why he dosnt 'get things' like other kids at school. he is struggling a little with the dyslexia diagnosis. i'm just trying to get my head around it all because you can read information all day every day but all children are so different you sometimes arent sure whats relevent or not to your own child. Its great to find somewhere though that i feel i can talk without being judged or looked at as if im mad

• Hi all,

I'm De-De and new to the site, well i have been reading lots of info on here over the last few weeks and now have decided to join. My son is 13 and has beeen diagnosed with aspergers and dyslexia 3months ago. he found his diagnosis of aspergers helpful as he said he now knows why he dosnt 'get things' like other kids at school. he is struggling a little with the dyslexia diagnosis. i'm just trying to get my head around it all because you can read information all day every day but all children are so different you sometimes arent sure whats relevent or not to your own child. Its great to find somewhere though that i feel i can talk without being judged or looked at as if im mad

Children
No Data