Introduce yourself (part one)

Hi everyone,

We thought we'd create a discussion where people can say hello and introduce themselves.

You don't have to say something here but it'd be nice to get a chance to say hello Smile

Please remember that you should not share personal details (such as emails or phone numbers) to protect your privacy.

And don't feel you have to introduce yourself, it's entirely up to you and please only share what you're comfortable with.

Parents
  • Hi

I live in Kent with my lovely hubby and 2 boys - the youngest is 8 and was diagnosed with autism 4 years ago. He attended mainstream school until last September. We managed to get a statement for him after much fighting and stress, and he is now at an ASD unit and doing really, really well

We have been through a rollersoaster of emotions over the last few years, especially when dealing with the education system, but things have now settled down. I am interested in helping others to negotiate the often confusing and sometimes stressful system we have regarding SEN in our schools.

We've also had many behaviour and sensory issued to deal with, and I hope I can be of some help to others who are experiencing similar problems.

There are always things that we need help with, too, so I'm sure I'll be asking for plenty of advice from you all as well!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone here

Nicky x

• Hi

I live in Kent with my lovely hubby and 2 boys - the youngest is 8 and was diagnosed with autism 4 years ago. He attended mainstream school until last September. We managed to get a statement for him after much fighting and stress, and he is now at an ASD unit and doing really, really well

We have been through a rollersoaster of emotions over the last few years, especially when dealing with the education system, but things have now settled down. I am interested in helping others to negotiate the often confusing and sometimes stressful system we have regarding SEN in our schools.

We've also had many behaviour and sensory issued to deal with, and I hope I can be of some help to others who are experiencing similar problems.

There are always things that we need help with, too, so I'm sure I'll be asking for plenty of advice from you all as well!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone here

Nicky x

Children
No Data