When Lockdown Ends - What next?

What's your #1 desire when things go back to normal?       Seeing friends?   Going shopping for no reason?     Sunbathing in the park?

I really NEED a McD Quaterpounder with Cheese and a Double Sausage & Egg McMuffin!  

Until then, I can make my own version......   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAbeBXAYztk

Parents
  • the Quandary of Society currently encouraging Online Shopping, but in order to do Online Shopping One needs a Computer to do so, Yet One can only currently buy a Computer Online, in order to do said Online Shopping...? 

...Me again, anyone... finally logging in just to moan (!)... I requote Myself there, from almost a Month ago... Now certain Shops have re-opened slightly...

Currys/PCWorld (for Computers) has reopened... but *only* for the Collection of orders made Online.

(...At such thinking, Words fail Me, Insults arrive.)  Disappointed

• And yet you could ring up any computer shop and buy a computer over the telephone and pay for it with a credit card.

Scan.co.uk - 01204 474747 - Various laptops
    Ebuyer - 0371 521 33 00 - Various laptops for around £300
    Aria - 0161 248 1611 - Refurb Laptops for £250
    Dell - 0800-587-0420 Decent Spec laptops for £300
    LaptopsDirect - 0871 244 0934 Laptops from £160 to whatever you want to pay

Dont look for problems, look for solutions. Stuck out tongue

• Dont look for problems, look for solutions.

Greetings Finder-Of-Paths ... Of course that is correct. Thank You. I was reviving this Thread, and having a go at CurrysPCWorld in one go though. Ever since they merged, they have not been as efficient as they were when separate, but, well, hmf, um, bah, anyways...

I wanted to say most of all that I am reluctant to give Credit Card Details over the Telephone, thus I have never done that & do not intend to start... the day I give My Credit Card details over the Telephone will be the first day of the Week in which someone *else* then goes on to use said Card to run Me into debt, I think. I have seen this happen to Family Members of Mine and I do not want to follow that.

...I also wanted to have a go at M'local store -- they had *certain* items for Sale, so those would not be upon the Website anyway. And I mean certain weird generic Items, curiosities, fun-things, reduced-price, sale/used things... these would be hard if not at all available upon the Website. This is My fully explaining My "moan" there...

Thanks for the reply, though. (I want Linux pre-installed! Anyone Else? Anyone at All...?)

• Dont look for problems, look for solutions.

Greetings Finder-Of-Paths ... Of course that is correct. Thank You. I was reviving this Thread, and having a go at CurrysPCWorld in one go though. Ever since they merged, they have not been as efficient as they were when separate, but, well, hmf, um, bah, anyways...

I wanted to say most of all that I am reluctant to give Credit Card Details over the Telephone, thus I have never done that & do not intend to start... the day I give My Credit Card details over the Telephone will be the first day of the Week in which someone *else* then goes on to use said Card to run Me into debt, I think. I have seen this happen to Family Members of Mine and I do not want to follow that.

...I also wanted to have a go at M'local store -- they had *certain* items for Sale, so those would not be upon the Website anyway. And I mean certain weird generic Items, curiosities, fun-things, reduced-price, sale/used things... these would be hard if not at all available upon the Website. This is My fully explaining My "moan" there...

Thanks for the reply, though. (I want Linux pre-installed! Anyone Else? Anyone at All...?)

Children
No Data