When Lockdown Ends - What next?

What's your #1 desire when things go back to normal?       Seeing friends?   Going shopping for no reason?     Sunbathing in the park?

I really NEED a McD Quaterpounder with Cheese and a Double Sausage & Egg McMuffin!  

Until then, I can make my own version......   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAbeBXAYztk

Parents
  • the Quandary of Society currently encouraging Online Shopping, but in order to do Online Shopping One needs a Computer to do so, Yet One can only currently buy a Computer Online, in order to do said Online Shopping...? 

...Me again, anyone... finally logging in just to moan (!)... I requote Myself there, from almost a Month ago... Now certain Shops have re-opened slightly...

Currys/PCWorld (for Computers) has reopened... but *only* for the Collection of orders made Online.

(...At such thinking, Words fail Me, Insults arrive.)  Disappointed

• the Quandary of Society currently encouraging Online Shopping, but in order to do Online Shopping One needs a Computer to do so, Yet One can only currently buy a Computer Online, in order to do said Online Shopping...? 

...Me again, anyone... finally logging in just to moan (!)... I requote Myself there, from almost a Month ago... Now certain Shops have re-opened slightly...

Currys/PCWorld (for Computers) has reopened... but *only* for the Collection of orders made Online.

(...At such thinking, Words fail Me, Insults arrive.)  Disappointed

Children
  • And yet you could ring up any computer shop and buy a computer over the telephone and pay for it with a credit card.

Scan.co.uk - 01204 474747 - Various laptops
    Ebuyer - 0371 521 33 00 - Various laptops for around £300
    Aria - 0161 248 1611 - Refurb Laptops for £250
    Dell - 0800-587-0420 Decent Spec laptops for £300
    LaptopsDirect - 0871 244 0934 Laptops from £160 to whatever you want to pay

Dont look for problems, look for solutions. Stuck out tongue