When Lockdown Ends - What next?

What's your #1 desire when things go back to normal?       Seeing friends?   Going shopping for no reason?     Sunbathing in the park?

I really NEED a McD Quaterpounder with Cheese and a Double Sausage & Egg McMuffin!  

Until then, I can make my own version......   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAbeBXAYztk

Parents
  • Hello there.

My number one desire for when things go back to normal is watching brand new game shows or game show episodes. This lockdown has caused current game shows such as BBC's Pointless and ITV's The Chase to suspend filming. I do have Challenge TV with its classic game shows (Family Fortunes, Strike It Lucky etc.), but some of us would like to see new game shows, episodes, questions or whatever.

After all, any game show, whether it's current or classic, lifts people's spirits, even whilst self-isolating. I wouldn't mind having the live studio audience changed for a canned version (pre-recorded laughs, applause etc.), as the host, contestants and the production crew are effectively an audience themselves. Anyone that has heard of or watched the BBC game show Richard Osman's House Of Games might see what I mean by a 'canned' audience.

I do have other desires, but some buses and trains might have temporarily reduced seating (possibly 10 for single decks and 15 for double decks), thus making public transport even more difficult than it already is for me. Being 6 feet 5 inches tall, I struggle for legroom and comfort, especially on longer journeys.

I find dining out difficult anyway because of the noise and crowds, so I have my restaurant meals online-ordered for home delivery where possible, using the Just Eat service. Shopping will be more challenging because of the temporary restrictions (outside queues, closed changing rooms etc.), so I again turn to the internet.

• Hello there.

My number one desire for when things go back to normal is watching brand new game shows or game show episodes. This lockdown has caused current game shows such as BBC's Pointless and ITV's The Chase to suspend filming. I do have Challenge TV with its classic game shows (Family Fortunes, Strike It Lucky etc.), but some of us would like to see new game shows, episodes, questions or whatever.

After all, any game show, whether it's current or classic, lifts people's spirits, even whilst self-isolating. I wouldn't mind having the live studio audience changed for a canned version (pre-recorded laughs, applause etc.), as the host, contestants and the production crew are effectively an audience themselves. Anyone that has heard of or watched the BBC game show Richard Osman's House Of Games might see what I mean by a 'canned' audience.

I do have other desires, but some buses and trains might have temporarily reduced seating (possibly 10 for single decks and 15 for double decks), thus making public transport even more difficult than it already is for me. Being 6 feet 5 inches tall, I struggle for legroom and comfort, especially on longer journeys.

I find dining out difficult anyway because of the noise and crowds, so I have my restaurant meals online-ordered for home delivery where possible, using the Just Eat service. Shopping will be more challenging because of the temporary restrictions (outside queues, closed changing rooms etc.), so I again turn to the internet.

Children
No Data