Ice Breaker

Ok... so this should both act as an ice breaker and kill a bit of boredom... simply copy and paste the questions with your own answers....

1) First name: 
2) Favourite colour:
3) Autistic trait of yours you like most:
4) Autistic trait of yours you like least:
5) What 1 thing can you not live without?:
6) Favourite flavour of crisps:
7) Random fact about yourself:
8) Three words to describe your personality:
9) Main interests and hobbies:
10) One thing you have in common with the person who posted last:
11) What superpower would you like and why?
12) What words of wisdom would you give to others:

I will lead by example: 

1) First name:  Anthony
2) Favourite colour: Orange
3) Autistic trait of yours you like most: My over analytical mindset - it’s great for so much of my academic work.
4) Autistic trait of yours you like least: My social struggles and awkwardness - it’s probably the most damaging element of my life.
5) What 1 thing can you not live without?: Probably family if I’m being sentimental, music if I’m not.
6) Favourite flavour of crisps: Cheese and onion
7) Random fact about yourself: I have 7 A levels but no degree :(
8) Three words to describe your personality: Anxious, academic, experimental 
9) Main interests and hobbies: history, music, aviation
10) One thing you have in common with the person who posted last: nobody has posted yet so I can’t say!
11) What superpower would you like and why? Time travel because I screw so much up in what I do, it would give me second chances.
12) What words of wisdom would you give to others: We all make mistakes, some huge ones but if you learn from them rather than be defined by them you will grow as a person. 

• 1) Assumed name: Pixie (my name has been changed to protect the innocent!)

2) Favourite colour: don't have one. Shades are more important than colours - prefer muted shades of colour and monochromes/neutrals

3) Autistic trait of yours you like most: my systemising quotient
    4) Autistic trait of yours you like least: anxiety
    5) What 1 thing can you not live without? My partner

6)Favourite flavour of crisps: prawn cocktail
    7) Random fact about yourself: I taught myself to play guitar at age 11

8) Three words to describe your personality: Curious, friendly, determined
    9) Main interests and hobbies: reading, gaming, watching comedy tv programmes, walking or sitting in the park/on the beach observing nature

:) One thing you have in common with the person who posted last: I also like gaming
    11) What superpower would you like and why? Teleportation, invisibility, strength & flight - Just to feel invincible and never vulnerable. And the ability to freeze time so I can think before I speak.
    12) What words of wisdom would you give to others: be yourself, not what others want you to be

• 1) First name: M
    2) Favourite colour: Black
    3) Autistic trait of yours you like most: Hyperfocus
    4) Autistic trait of yours you like least: Social Anxiety Disorder
    5) What 1 thing can you not live without?: A steroid Inhaler
    6) Favourite flavour of crisps: Marmite
    7) Random fact about yourself: I can drive fork lift trucks
    8) Three words to describe your personality: Anxious, trippy, inquisitive
    9) Main interests and hobbies: Gaming, Gardening, Walking, Gym
    10) One thing you have in common with the person who posted last: Music
    11) What superpower would you like and why? The ability to channel and utilise elemental energy
    12) What words of wisdom would you give to others: Improvise, Adapt, Overcome

• 1) First name: Desmond.
    2) Favourite colour: White.
    3) Autistic trait of yours you like most: Being savant.
    4) Autistic trait of yours you like least: Being awkward around others.
    5) What 1 thing can you not live without?: The Internet.
    6) Favourite flavour of crisps: Cheese and Onion.
    7) Random fact about yourself: I auditioned for the first season of 'Britain's Got Talent' as an impersonator. (Thank God I didn't end up on TV)
    8) Three words to describe your personality: Odd but fun.
    9) Main interests and hobbies: Music, Current Affairs, Humour, Sport.
    10) One thing you have in common with the person who posted last: I also like music.
    11) What superpower would you like and why? The ability to fly.
    12) What words of wisdom would you give to others: Where there's a will, there's a way!

• 1) First name: *****   (I don't want to be recognised)
    2) Favourite colour:  Pantone 19-4231 TSX  (otherwise known as Evening Azure).
    3) Autistic trait of yours you like most: being able to see and sense (and play) music in a way NT people don't
    4) Autistic trait of yours you like least: communication difficulties
    5) What 1 thing can you not live without?:  going outdoors and tending my garden
    6) Favourite flavour of crisps: i don't eat crisps. 
    7) Random fact about yourself:  my favourite food is weetabix
    8) Three words to describe your personality: determined, detailed, restless 
    9) Main interests and hobbies: music, walking and running, gardening, biology, art  and endless tinkering and fidgeting around with things
    10) One thing you have in common with the person who posted last: I also like books
    11) What superpower would you like and why? I would like to banish all slugs and snails from my garden forever.  (Marvel comics, if you're reading, I expect royalties). 
    12) What words of wisdom would you give to others: I am not wise, so I pass on the words of Ghandi: be the change you want in the world

• 1) First name: Tara
    2) Favourite colour: green (specifically the green of the forest when the golden afternoon light is filtering through the treetops)
    3) Autistic trait of yours you like most: I’m not sure
    4) Autistic trait of yours you like least: anxiety
    5) What 1 thing can you not live without?: books
    6) Favourite flavour of crisps: salt and vinegar
    7) Random fact about yourself: I'm juggling a full-time job and uni (master thesis) and still find copious time to read lots of Harry Potter fanfiction
    8) Three words to describe your personality: observant, determined, witty (to some extent)
    9) Main interests and hobbies: reading, writing
    10) One thing you have in common with the person who posted last: a lot of things, actually
    11) What superpower would you like and why? The power to change my appearance at will
    12) What words of wisdom would you give to others: Giving up is not an option.

• 1) First name:  Not possible here, due to having family who may never know my reality. If it keeps them happy, then so be it!
    2) Favorite color: Green
    3) Autistic trait of yours you like most: Cannot be easily tied down to one idea for too long.
    4) Autistic trait of yours you like least: Continual feelings of being an imposter and essentially useless to everyone but myself
    5) What 1 thing can you not live without?: (Food, water, air) = Environment
    6) Favorite flavor of crisps: Plain
    7) Random fact about yourself: I went straight from diplomas and C&G to MA & Post-Grad Certs. I have zero interest in Phd. Academe doesn't suit me at all. I really prefer to do manual work, but should add that I believe that all manual work should be carried out in a thoughtful and reflective manner. I don't really have a proper career, as I'm hugely unambitious. In any case, I'm retired. BUT I don't really want to be retired either. Dropping dead on the job appeals to me. I believe in some form of democracy at work, even though I will probably never get to represent/manage others. Democracy is rarely an easy option, anyway!
    8) Three words to describe your personality: Open-minded, tolerant, too honest (sometimes) for my own good.
    9) Main interests and hobbies: History, philosophy, psychology among many other often fleeting others.
    10) One thing you have in common with the person who posted last: Continuing to learn from history and one's mistakes.
    11) What superpower would you like and why? None! I don't believe in superpowers. The World doesn't need them if it wants to be human. No superheroes necessary or wanted! Workaday heroes are fine!
    12) What words of wisdom would you give to others: We all make mistakes. We are but frail humans. I have so much in common with supposedly neurotypical people that I am probably not really that alien.

• 1) First name: Trog (seriously, it takes me a moment to realise I'm being spoken to when people use my given name!)
    2) Favourite colour: A question which has always baffled me. Whatever I made up on the spot last time I was asked!
    3) Autistic trait of yours you like most: Ability to hyper-focus when researching or being creative.
    4) Autistic trait of yours you like least: My... erm... sorry, what was the question?... my, hmmm... this or that or...?  ..no definitely that!... or, maybe this?... mmm.... ooh, a nice cup ot tea! Mmmm... sorry?... what?...  oh... my erm... poor... wotsit... um.. oh, yes!.... bad executive functioning!
    5) What 1 thing can you not live without?: Time spent surrounded by the wonders of nature.
    6) Favourite flavour of crisps: Pickled Onion (preferably Monster Munch!)
    7) Random fact about yourself: I can independently wiggle my eyebrows and ears.
    8) Three words to describe your personality: Inquisitive. Daydreamy. Indecisive.
    9) Main interests and hobbies: Programming, Music, Lego, Country walks.
    10) One thing you have in common with the person who posted last: I'm also fascinated by history and aviation.
    11) What superpower would you like and why? Teleportation; so that I can get to nice places or be with nice people without sensory/social overload on the way there.
    12) What words of wisdom would you give to others: When fighting an invisible monster, first throw a bucket of paint over it.

(NB: Q1 should be optional, so that people can disguise their identity if they wish to).