Ice Breaker

Ok... so this should both act as an ice breaker and kill a bit of boredom... simply copy and paste the questions with your own answers....

1) First name: 
2) Favourite colour:
3) Autistic trait of yours you like most:
4) Autistic trait of yours you like least:
5) What 1 thing can you not live without?:
6) Favourite flavour of crisps:
7) Random fact about yourself:
8) Three words to describe your personality:
9) Main interests and hobbies:
10) One thing you have in common with the person who posted last:
11) What superpower would you like and why?
12) What words of wisdom would you give to others:

I will lead by example: 

1) First name:  Anthony
2) Favourite colour: Orange
3) Autistic trait of yours you like most: My over analytical mindset - it’s great for so much of my academic work.
4) Autistic trait of yours you like least: My social struggles and awkwardness - it’s probably the most damaging element of my life.
5) What 1 thing can you not live without?: Probably family if I’m being sentimental, music if I’m not.
6) Favourite flavour of crisps: Cheese and onion
7) Random fact about yourself: I have 7 A levels but no degree :(
8) Three words to describe your personality: Anxious, academic, experimental 
9) Main interests and hobbies: history, music, aviation
10) One thing you have in common with the person who posted last: nobody has posted yet so I can’t say!
11) What superpower would you like and why? Time travel because I screw so much up in what I do, it would give me second chances.
12) What words of wisdom would you give to others: We all make mistakes, some huge ones but if you learn from them rather than be defined by them you will grow as a person. 

Parents
  • 1) Assumed name: Pixie (my name has been changed to protect the innocent!)

2) Favourite colour: don't have one. Shades are more important than colours - prefer muted shades of colour and monochromes/neutrals

3) Autistic trait of yours you like most: my systemising quotient
    4) Autistic trait of yours you like least: anxiety
    5) What 1 thing can you not live without? My partner

6)Favourite flavour of crisps: prawn cocktail
    7) Random fact about yourself: I taught myself to play guitar at age 11

8) Three words to describe your personality: Curious, friendly, determined
    9) Main interests and hobbies: reading, gaming, watching comedy tv programmes, walking or sitting in the park/on the beach observing nature

:) One thing you have in common with the person who posted last: I also like gaming
    11) What superpower would you like and why? Teleportation, invisibility, strength & flight - Just to feel invincible and never vulnerable. And the ability to freeze time so I can think before I speak.
    12) What words of wisdom would you give to others: be yourself, not what others want you to be

• 1) Assumed name: Pixie (my name has been changed to protect the innocent!)

2) Favourite colour: don't have one. Shades are more important than colours - prefer muted shades of colour and monochromes/neutrals

3) Autistic trait of yours you like most: my systemising quotient
    4) Autistic trait of yours you like least: anxiety
    5) What 1 thing can you not live without? My partner

6)Favourite flavour of crisps: prawn cocktail
    7) Random fact about yourself: I taught myself to play guitar at age 11

8) Three words to describe your personality: Curious, friendly, determined
    9) Main interests and hobbies: reading, gaming, watching comedy tv programmes, walking or sitting in the park/on the beach observing nature

:) One thing you have in common with the person who posted last: I also like gaming
    11) What superpower would you like and why? Teleportation, invisibility, strength & flight - Just to feel invincible and never vulnerable. And the ability to freeze time so I can think before I speak.
    12) What words of wisdom would you give to others: be yourself, not what others want you to be

Children
No Data