Ice Breaker

Ok... so this should both act as an ice breaker and kill a bit of boredom... simply copy and paste the questions with your own answers....

1) First name: 
2) Favourite colour:
3) Autistic trait of yours you like most:
4) Autistic trait of yours you like least:
5) What 1 thing can you not live without?:
6) Favourite flavour of crisps:
7) Random fact about yourself:
8) Three words to describe your personality:
9) Main interests and hobbies:
10) One thing you have in common with the person who posted last:
11) What superpower would you like and why?
12) What words of wisdom would you give to others:

I will lead by example: 

1) First name:  Anthony
2) Favourite colour: Orange
3) Autistic trait of yours you like most: My over analytical mindset - it’s great for so much of my academic work.
4) Autistic trait of yours you like least: My social struggles and awkwardness - it’s probably the most damaging element of my life.
5) What 1 thing can you not live without?: Probably family if I’m being sentimental, music if I’m not.
6) Favourite flavour of crisps: Cheese and onion
7) Random fact about yourself: I have 7 A levels but no degree :(
8) Three words to describe your personality: Anxious, academic, experimental 
9) Main interests and hobbies: history, music, aviation
10) One thing you have in common with the person who posted last: nobody has posted yet so I can’t say!
11) What superpower would you like and why? Time travel because I screw so much up in what I do, it would give me second chances.
12) What words of wisdom would you give to others: We all make mistakes, some huge ones but if you learn from them rather than be defined by them you will grow as a person. 

Parents
  • 1) First name:  Not possible here, due to having family who may never know my reality. If it keeps them happy, then so be it!
    2) Favorite color: Green
    3) Autistic trait of yours you like most: Cannot be easily tied down to one idea for too long.
    4) Autistic trait of yours you like least: Continual feelings of being an imposter and essentially useless to everyone but myself
    5) What 1 thing can you not live without?: (Food, water, air) = Environment
    6) Favorite flavor of crisps: Plain
    7) Random fact about yourself: I went straight from diplomas and C&G to MA & Post-Grad Certs. I have zero interest in Phd. Academe doesn't suit me at all. I really prefer to do manual work, but should add that I believe that all manual work should be carried out in a thoughtful and reflective manner. I don't really have a proper career, as I'm hugely unambitious. In any case, I'm retired. BUT I don't really want to be retired either. Dropping dead on the job appeals to me. I believe in some form of democracy at work, even though I will probably never get to represent/manage others. Democracy is rarely an easy option, anyway!
    8) Three words to describe your personality: Open-minded, tolerant, too honest (sometimes) for my own good.
    9) Main interests and hobbies: History, philosophy, psychology among many other often fleeting others.
    10) One thing you have in common with the person who posted last: Continuing to learn from history and one's mistakes.
    11) What superpower would you like and why? None! I don't believe in superpowers. The World doesn't need them if it wants to be human. No superheroes necessary or wanted! Workaday heroes are fine!
    12) What words of wisdom would you give to others: We all make mistakes. We are but frail humans. I have so much in common with supposedly neurotypical people that I am probably not really that alien.

• 1) First name:  Not possible here, due to having family who may never know my reality. If it keeps them happy, then so be it!
    2) Favorite color: Green
    3) Autistic trait of yours you like most: Cannot be easily tied down to one idea for too long.
    4) Autistic trait of yours you like least: Continual feelings of being an imposter and essentially useless to everyone but myself
    5) What 1 thing can you not live without?: (Food, water, air) = Environment
    6) Favorite flavor of crisps: Plain
    7) Random fact about yourself: I went straight from diplomas and C&G to MA & Post-Grad Certs. I have zero interest in Phd. Academe doesn't suit me at all. I really prefer to do manual work, but should add that I believe that all manual work should be carried out in a thoughtful and reflective manner. I don't really have a proper career, as I'm hugely unambitious. In any case, I'm retired. BUT I don't really want to be retired either. Dropping dead on the job appeals to me. I believe in some form of democracy at work, even though I will probably never get to represent/manage others. Democracy is rarely an easy option, anyway!
    8) Three words to describe your personality: Open-minded, tolerant, too honest (sometimes) for my own good.
    9) Main interests and hobbies: History, philosophy, psychology among many other often fleeting others.
    10) One thing you have in common with the person who posted last: Continuing to learn from history and one's mistakes.
    11) What superpower would you like and why? None! I don't believe in superpowers. The World doesn't need them if it wants to be human. No superheroes necessary or wanted! Workaday heroes are fine!
    12) What words of wisdom would you give to others: We all make mistakes. We are but frail humans. I have so much in common with supposedly neurotypical people that I am probably not really that alien.

Children
No Data