Parents of and adult who may have some form of utism

Our 19 year old son has quite a few of the symptoms for Aspergers, we have talked to him about it in the past but he doesn't seem able to go to the doctors and find out more for himself. As he is an adult, he says he has the choice to go or not.

Is there anything we can do?

John & Kelly