What is one of yor happiest memoies?

Mine is when I went on holiday with my famiy in 2011. It was our last really nice holday and has always had a specil place in my heart since then. That memory always make me smile. It was really happy times and everyone was really happy and havng fun. Whnever i think about it it makes me so happy. it was a really happy and special time in my life and i dont want to ever forget it.

what is on of your hppiest memories?

Parents
  • I have been trying to work out whether happy is supposed to be a peaceful feeling or an excited, hyper feeling or whether it can mean both. Anyway,...

• I can remember feeling elated when i climbed to the top of a mountain about 15 years ago
    • I was also very happy when i went to a concert, it was outdoors in summer and the venue was small, so i didn't experience claustrophobia or problems with the crowds. I knew all the words to all the songs and sang them at the top of my voice Smiley , and there was a nice sunset (apologies to everybody else at the concert)
  • I have been trying to work out whether happy is supposed to be a peaceful feeling or an excited, hyper feeling or whether it can mean both. Anyway,...

• I can remember feeling elated when i climbed to the top of a mountain about 15 years ago
    • I was also very happy when i went to a concert, it was outdoors in summer and the venue was small, so i didn't experience claustrophobia or problems with the crowds. I knew all the words to all the songs and sang them at the top of my voice Smiley , and there was a nice sunset (apologies to everybody else at the concert)
Children
No Data