What is one of yor happiest memoies?

Mine is when I went on holiday with my famiy in 2011. It was our last really nice holday and has always had a specil place in my heart since then. That memory always make me smile. It was really happy times and everyone was really happy and havng fun. Whnever i think about it it makes me so happy. it was a really happy and special time in my life and i dont want to ever forget it.

what is on of your hppiest memories?

• When my budgie used to preen my beard and tickle my face. 

And an odd sounding one.... when I was on a psych ward (It wasn't initially a happy memory), it became a much happier place than any school environment I had been in and I did much better in the special school at the hospital. 

And for some reason I always remember my postman pat PJ's while in hospital for heart surgery when I was about 4 and those PJ's seemed to make me happy and comfort me a lot. 

• What a nice thread to help bring back good times.  For me, playing a round of golf with two great friends on the cliff tops at Seaford was a magical moment.  I was encouraged to increase gentle exercise to help control high blood pressure and the combination of amazing location, good company and a satisfying round was truly memorable.  Also had a pint of prawns in a pub on the way home. Bliss.

• One of the happiest memories I have is when my brother came home from abroad to celebrate xmas with us. I wish it could happen again soon.

• ...  my happiest memories where te days i spent in the countryside, surrounded by animal farms, on the beach, swimming in the sea... and walking in the nature.Heart eyes

• Maybe we'll come fully into contrast again one day?

• Funny, I faded fast after that point too (if that's what you imply). 

• My happiest memory would be receiving my GCSE results whenever I was sixteen. At that age, I thought I was invincible. Ever since then, I've tried to replicate that confidence.

• I have been trying to work out whether happy is supposed to be a peaceful feeling or an excited, hyper feeling or whether it can mean both. Anyway,...

• I can remember feeling elated when i climbed to the top of a mountain about 15 years ago
    • I was also very happy when i went to a concert, it was outdoors in summer and the venue was small, so i didn't experience claustrophobia or problems with the crowds. I knew all the words to all the songs and sang them at the top of my voice Smiley , and there was a nice sunset (apologies to everybody else at the concert)
  • Happiness eludes me.

Most of my childhood was full of pain and misery.  I couldn't decide which was worse, home or school.

Loneliness was constant,  and being lonely, while surrounded by other people was even worse than being alone.

As a child my happiest memories will have been my stay at a special school.

More recent memories are of long walks in the country, alone.

Relationships are  a mess.

• Every Christmas eve my mum would create a Snowy, Glittery footprint next to hearth so i had a footprint of Santa to wake upto.

• Going on everyday walks with my partner, each walk adds up to another bit of the memory. It's a lovely recurring happiness feeling.