PIP Mandatory reassessment

Just as I expected,  my PIP Mandatory reassessment gave me zero points just as the original assessment. 

When applying for PIP I got expert help and advice.  And the people who suggested I apply for it, actually filled my forms in.

So I'm stuck between the cracks and falling in.

Employers have fired me for being unpredictable,  having bizzare behaviour,  untrusted to work alone and unable to work as part of a team.  And my physical health and insomnia has lead to disaplinary action being taken against me.

DWP and their sister organisations insist that I am in perfect health both physically and mentally. 

What do I do now?  Apart from whinging and whining on this forum? 

• PIP is based on how many points you are eligible for over a certain number of areas. For example, I take sleeping tablets due to being autistic and not being able to sleep naturally. I have a poor memory so need to use an electronic timer and pillbox to ensure I am able to take the medication I need daily. This gets me two points as I need to use an aid or appliance to be able to manage medication. PIP isn't awarded simply because you have been labelled as autistic or diagnosed with a mental disability. If your able to share how many points you thought you should be awarded and the evidence you handed in to demonstrate this then forum users would be able to provide you with a lot more advice.

Also, if you explained to the assessor you thought the main piece of evidence you handed in (the written report of the dismissal hearing) was lies someone had made up about you, I can't see how it would be very useful. You need evidence that independently highlights the points you make, such as your diagnostic report, psychiatric letters or doctors notes stating how your mental disability affects the areas of your life relating to the PIP criteria.

• Just as I expected,  my PIP Mandatory reassessment gave me zero points just as the original assessment. 

When applying for PIP I got expert help and advice.  And the people who suggested I apply for it, actually filled my forms in.

So I'm stuck between the cracks and falling in.

Employers have fired me for being unpredictable,  having bizzare behaviour,  untrusted to work alone and unable to work as part of a team.  And my physical health and insomnia has lead to disaplinary action being taken against me.

DWP and their sister organisations insist that I am in perfect health both physically and mentally. 

What do I do now?  Apart from whinging and whining on this forum? 

One suggestion of two in terms of what to do perhaps ~ is only consider yourself as whinging and whining about assessment processes once all routes to gaining benefit have been exhausted.

You have completed the application stage and the mandatory re-assessment stage ~ but not as yet the tribunal stage.

In order to go for the tribunal stage ~ my second suggestion would be to get in touch with an advocacy agency such as perhaps the following or likewise: 

https://www.pohwer.net/

• I actually used a copy of the written report of the dismissal hearing as the main evidence of my mental disability and diversity because it was in writing and recent. 

But the DWP think I'm OK.

My employer thought otherwise.  I was sacked just before the end of a six month probationary period. Because I had less employment rights.  And they were desperate to get rid of me.  There were many reasons.  The true one was that my face didn't fit and the centre manager took an immediate dislike to me from day one.

• What post were you in when they took disciplinary action? I ask as I've recently been spending more time with my OHs family, one in paticular has incredibly bigoted attitudes and he used to be a production manager. It's clear to see how with many 'problem employees' the issue wasn't in fact with them but with him. As such it could be a case that those who assessed you are more open-minded and can see that you don't meet the criteria, yet the people who you worked with saw your differences completely differently.

Are you able to list on here, how you thought you met the points e.g what difficulties if any did you have with nutrition, reading and writing etc, as well as what evidence you provided for each. For example, did you submit a copy of your notes from the disciplinary action? This would help people to give an informed opinion on whether you're likely to meet the criteria and if there's anything else you could do.