Near Troll posts

This post has been removed by a Moderator as it contravenes Community rule 5 regarding duplication.

Parents
  • ...Oh, bother... COPYBOT is BACK?! Disappointed

Original Post:

https://community.autism.org.uk/f/miscellaneous-and-chat/14345/near-troll-posts

GOOD Information upon how to deal with COPYBOTS:

https://community.autism.org.uk/f/miscellaneous-and-chat/12621/copybot-and-forum-security/

...Shields Up, Everyone... Anyone could be targeted. I am just glad that the Weather is not too hot (yet)...

• I also notice DC that you 'liked' the fact that NAS62736 had attained the Starter Post award (or similar).  I don't know if this was you but it may not be ....

• Erm check your facts first please.

only NAS627 2 6 was liked not NAS6 3 6 who posted this topic. I cannot find an achievement for NAS62736?

Not within the last 11 days anyway?

maybe as your on the case you could show me where the liked vote was/is?

I can only think it was some time aga. Apologies if DC did like the OP but it is such a small insignificant point I cannot see why it matters?

I see it as a kind gesture myself.

the difference may be small but it shows two different individuals.

The name that seems to always be there to like  and is a constant  is Hendrow?

He joined long ago and was a very nice individual who bought a great deal of humour and understanding here.

anyway the names wishing others well are.

Cloudy Mountain.

Disambiguating Cynosure.

Mrt502.

Rachel.

Hendrow.

The names could be generated by NAS as for the same five names to keep appearing is rather peculiar. 

Maybe my good friend DC can enlighten us?

Well done if you do DC it is a kind gesture.

If you go back over several days you will also no doubt notice that most achieving discussion starter have usually five likes.

I have no idea why but it is usually the same five names that like the fact.

It could be that the five people in question are indeed kind hearted and caring individuals who when seeing an achievement wether it be for a long established member or a new one they like to show support in some way?

It doesn’t follow they have researched the said individual so as to make a valued judgement on them, just a kind gesture.

I often up vote if I see someone being kind or giving good advice. My way of saying thank you for being you and supporting the best you can.

• Rachael appears to be the person who was asking for feiends, that is Rachel.  She did change her name a few times.before going back to Rachael with a different spelling.

• Hi Cloudy good to see you about also.

Hope your keeping well?

Yes I agree whole heartedly with what you say about DC!

She is thought of highly here.

I know she is a kind person. Ok she didn’t press the “like” button for those members reaching an achievement but i would not have been surprised if she had. Slight smile

As you say no point fretting until it becomes a real nuisance.

The pattern seems different this time with the postings?

I imagine this time it’s a former member doing it out of some kind of rage !

The new member who has replied to a lot of threads very quickly seems to struggle with English one moment then comes out with such fluent sentences it has to be someone using a different language as a disguise.

They sometimes appear to struggle and write some in their native tongue. Lol I am not at all convinced by it.

DC has like me been here quite some time now and it is a veritable joy to hear her use of the English language. 

Yes DC I think you could easily become a writer, 

something with imagination intrigue and lots of jolly capers to liven things up.

Shear poetry I say.

Long may it continue and as I said sooo good to see you back on reassuring and generally helping out as you always have done.

I consider you both my friends.

Thank you both for being your respective selves, 

Unless copybot swaps you over :) Lol .

By the way mr MOD I am not off topic  as the original post has been removed. Yay we got some quick action. They do know we are here.

much love to you both and everyone else that supports others even if it’s just telling us what being autistic is like for you, it helps believe me it helps.

catch you later I hope. 

• DC stop fretting. You are thought of highly here. There's nothing to worry about. It says I liked it but, nop. I hadn't even read it until now.

Could just be a glitch. Until there is a real pattern it's not worth worrying about, even then not really.

You have nothing to feel bad about. Let the mods do the job, and there's no need for anyone to get riled. None of us are mods, so we can't answer it.

I see it as a kind gesture myself.

I do also LW, good to see you around too! I think DC didn't like the post, I know I didn't. We've known DC long enough to know she's a total sweetheart!

In view of copbot activity it does matter if dc did not make the like.  I am not questioning the right of anyone to like what they want. 

I think she honestly didn't, in fact I know I didn't, and I'm certain DC didn't going by that and her reaction. People can like what they want, that's unquestionable.

No use playing mod.

DC there's nothing to worry about!

• Posting evidence of a thing which I DID NOT DO but was done by someone else. I suggest that the others on this list look at this pretty quickly if they are reading. Or must another New Thread be begun...?

(IMy screenshot shows it is Rachael not Rachel... if it is *that* same Rachael, then that is a thing to note. Also to note is WHO gained these Fake votes. e.g. - "LanFan" is a New User about whom I know nothing at all.)

• THIS IS BAD!

I DID NOT DO THIS!!

My Quote function is awry right now, and so this is as said by Mr.LoneWarrior:

"The name that seems to always be there to like  and is a constant  is Hendrow?

He joined long ago and was a very nice individual who bought a great deal of humour and understanding here.

anyway the names wishing others well are.

Cloudy Mountain.

Disambiguating Cynosure.

Mrt502.

Rachel.

Hendrow.

The names could be generated by NAS as for the same five names to keep appearing is rather peculiar. "

Thank You SO VERY MUCH, to Mr LoneWarrior for noticing that, and also to Mr TrainSpotter for prolonging the topic!

This IS "rather peculiar"--- we now have a Copybot who knows proper Hacking. To FAKE UPVOTES. I know little of "Hendrow" or "Mr502", or "Rachel" (spelt with only one A), but If "Cloudy" saw this He should be as furiously frustrated as I currently am. 

About all I could do was "switch off" the fake-votes by pressing the "like" again.

NAS YOU HAVE A BIGGER PROBLEM, NOW. SORT IT OUT!!!

...When, oh, when, will NAS learn (or care to notice) that things can happen upon Weekends as well? WEBPM would be so very useful right now...

• DC did not like the copybot,

unless you have seen that somewhere I haven’t looked,

I went back ten days and no. Mention in achievements?

so where did you see DC’s like?

wether they did it or not,

you stated DC liked it, where is that?

Not questioning it, merely pointing it out which I find strange as it doesn’t really mean anything.

A copy bot posting an old post wouldn’t then use a current members name to like it?

Whichthey havent btw.

• DC did not like the copybot,

unless you have seen that somewhere I haven’t looked,

I went back ten days and no. Mention in achievements?

so where did you see DC’s like?

wether they did it or not,

you stated DC liked it, where is that?

Not questioning it, merely pointing it out which I find strange as it doesn’t really mean anything.

A copy bot posting an old post wouldn’t then use a current members name to like it?

Whichthey havent btw.

Children
No Data