Near Troll posts

This post has been removed by a Moderator as it contravenes Community rule 5 regarding duplication.

Parents
  • ...Oh, bother... COPYBOT is BACK?! Disappointed

Original Post:

https://community.autism.org.uk/f/miscellaneous-and-chat/14345/near-troll-posts

GOOD Information upon how to deal with COPYBOTS:

https://community.autism.org.uk/f/miscellaneous-and-chat/12621/copybot-and-forum-security/

...Shields Up, Everyone... Anyone could be targeted. I am just glad that the Weather is not too hot (yet)...

• I also notice DC that you 'liked' the fact that NAS62736 had attained the Starter Post award (or similar).  I don't know if this was you but it may not be ....

• Erm check your facts first please.

only NAS627 2 6 was liked not NAS6 3 6 who posted this topic. I cannot find an achievement for NAS62736?

Not within the last 11 days anyway?

maybe as your on the case you could show me where the liked vote was/is?

I can only think it was some time aga. Apologies if DC did like the OP but it is such a small insignificant point I cannot see why it matters?

I see it as a kind gesture myself.

the difference may be small but it shows two different individuals.

The name that seems to always be there to like  and is a constant  is Hendrow?

He joined long ago and was a very nice individual who bought a great deal of humour and understanding here.

anyway the names wishing others well are.

Cloudy Mountain.

Disambiguating Cynosure.

Mrt502.

Rachel.

Hendrow.

The names could be generated by NAS as for the same five names to keep appearing is rather peculiar. 

Maybe my good friend DC can enlighten us?

Well done if you do DC it is a kind gesture.

If you go back over several days you will also no doubt notice that most achieving discussion starter have usually five likes.

I have no idea why but it is usually the same five names that like the fact.

It could be that the five people in question are indeed kind hearted and caring individuals who when seeing an achievement wether it be for a long established member or a new one they like to show support in some way?

It doesn’t follow they have researched the said individual so as to make a valued judgement on them, just a kind gesture.

I often up vote if I see someone being kind or giving good advice. My way of saying thank you for being you and supporting the best you can.

• Rachael appears to be the person who was asking for feiends, that is Rachel.  She did change her name a few times.before going back to Rachael with a different spelling.

Reply Children
No Data