Does anyone else have a massive problem with food textures?

Will writes

Does anyone else have a massive problem with food textures? I hate liquify or runny food like coleslaw, just looking at it makes me feel ill. I would rather look at a dead body than some of the food in the world.

It makes it really difficult for dinners and restaurants if I ever go with anyone. The taste often isn’t the matter it’s the texture, like bananas, I won’t eat bananas because of the texture but I do like the taste so I’ll have banana flavoured stuff like milkshakes or muffins.

Does this occur in anyone else’s lives.

Parents
  • I hate mayonnaise will. I can smell it in the next room.

It was put on my burger by accident once and washed off.

I could smell it before I took a bite. And nearly was sick.

Personally, I would prefer if mayonnaise was removed from the planet. But it does not mean I do not like mayonnaise eaters.

I can feel some of you hate me already. :D

why do I hate it, 

1. it's not hard or watery. (I used to love ketchup but too much sugar and e numbers.)

2. the texture is odd.

3. the stuff you get in jars/sachets is not real mayo. go eat the real chef made french stuff

4. the vinegar, is too much

5. it's love hard egg white. only egg yolks should be runny. runny egg white is a waste of a meringue.

• I hate mayonnaise will. I can smell it in the next room.

It was put on my burger by accident once and washed off.

I could smell it before I took a bite. And nearly was sick.

Personally, I would prefer if mayonnaise was removed from the planet. But it does not mean I do not like mayonnaise eaters.

I can feel some of you hate me already. :D

why do I hate it, 

1. it's not hard or watery. (I used to love ketchup but too much sugar and e numbers.)

2. the texture is odd.

3. the stuff you get in jars/sachets is not real mayo. go eat the real chef made french stuff

4. the vinegar, is too much

5. it's love hard egg white. only egg yolks should be runny. runny egg white is a waste of a meringue.

Children
No Data