Never Google your name

Disappointed Apparently Yttrium is considered mildly toxic to humans.  Disappointed

Parents
  • You are all very probably aware of my Elephantine Idiom:

The expression “elephant in the room”, sometimes also “elephant in the living room”, means “a big issue everyone is aware of, but which is being ignored, because everybody finds discussion about it uncomfortable”. The rationale behind the idiom is that an elephant in the room would be impossible to overlook, but people in the room can nevertheless choose to behave as if the elephant was non-existent."

Alternatively, from the webpage

"How to Place an Elephant in Feng Shui Applications"

An elephant is an auspicious symbol if you know how to place it in your home. The location is determined by what you want to activate in your life. Each area of your home governs certain aspects of your life, so when you place the symbol of the elephant in a room, it will serve to energize the chi energy associated with that area of your life.

I have now duly blessed your thread with Chi... :)

http://luckypath-fengshui.com/elephants-and-feng-shui-nine-ways-to-use-elephants-for-good-luck/

Remember: keep pointing your trunk upwards!

• Thank you ElephantInTheRoom.  Slight smile

I collected toy elephants when I was a child. Now I know where to position them around the house for maximum chi energy.  Slight smile

Reply Children