Has Google just announced for tool for Autistic's phone?

You better watch the video, I am amazed.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-44045424

Parents
  • Google. It's like having your own personal slave.

One who intimately serves you, and records every single encounter, and also works for your neighbours, your business competitors, the government, with whom (under certain circumstances not made explicitly clear to you) they will share those moments.

A servant who will seek to silence you, if you speak "out of turn"... As many people are finding out.

What we see now emerging are systems being introduced aimed at the NT majority, that barely work for them!

How well will those systems service us ND's really? 

And of course, once you are in, you are in, they do not like to rescind a service once you have signed up for it.

As an old person I still see a difference between standard of living and quality of life. I'm not sure that "owning slaves" (whether cybernetic or uppity human) is a good thing for us. 

• This is an old thread but, yes, I agree - new tech promising to be helpful is probably more useful to someone else first.

• I'm really sorry but the actual payload of my private message seems to be obscured for you.

Without publicising any illegal acts I may, or may not, have committed, I have certain (and of course first hand) knowledge that the Rick Simpson Oil may be of help to yourself, in your condition. 

There's a video entitled "running from the cure" out there that explains it a lot better than I can. 

Why there has never been a clinical trial, is a question that needs to be asked very loudly IMHO.

• it was working just fine at one point ( before the latest release  )  and i was plagued by messages everyday !  not any more 

• I thought it was just a result of me being too impatient to take the tour at first...

Reply Children