Drawing

Hi, everyone

Does anyone like drawing or art on here? As I feel I don't have anyone to talk about it with.

Parents
  • Yes, I've always found art relaxing and can lose myself in a project for hours. I miss spending the day looking around art galleries, there aren't any really good ones where I live now. I prefer making things to painting (which I'm not good at) but I quite enjoy drawing and design. 

• Yes, I've always found art relaxing and can lose myself in a project for hours. I miss spending the day looking around art galleries, there aren't any really good ones where I live now. I prefer making things to painting (which I'm not good at) but I quite enjoy drawing and design. 

Children
  • Get to it Endymion. And you don’t have to be good at any of it, just enjoy it. I have decided I’m shaping my life around the things I enjoy, such as art, walking, writing, reading, learning a new language, doing some little writing courses, all the things I enjoy. Because if I get a job first and then think I’ll do any of these things, they won’t happen. I’ll be all exhausted from the job and trying to keep my balance in a world that moves too quick for me. But these things are important aspects of our lives that can’t be overlooked without consequences.