Weird nightmares

The last few nights I've been having weird nightmares, they happen one after another, one this morning was my computer being taken over by things that looked a bit like cartoon tortoises and I couldn't get rid of them and I ended up having to unplug my computer at the mains as I couldn't turn it off. Another was that my dog was gored by a deer in her bottom and I had to try and carry her home in a tesco carrier bag, whilst I panicked about having no tampons to stop the bleeding. I woke up when she started barking at the post lady and never have I been so glad to be woken up by a madly barking dog.

All these dreams seem to have anxiety at their root, some are really angry ones too, they're really disturbing my rest, as early morning seems to be when I have my most restorative sleep.

Parents
  • So vivid and well remembered. I'm sorry I didn't have much to add other than I assume you are anxious about something coming up? I hardly ever have nightmares, but when I was on holiday recently I dRelaxedeamed that our house was being burgled, needless to say I was so relieved when I woke up. I can directly link my anxiety to the trip. I hope you figure it out and find some relief Relaxed

• I think the one about my dog was from watching a program on wild cats and watching a leopard drop out of a tree onto an antelope with big horns that would of killed her had she got the jump wrong. The one about tech is part of my ongoing issues with it and not being able to use it properly.

• I think the one about my dog was from watching a program on wild cats and watching a leopard drop out of a tree onto an antelope with big horns that would of killed her had she got the jump wrong. The one about tech is part of my ongoing issues with it and not being able to use it properly.

Children
No Data