I have no reason to be alive

I go from day to day and make up stuff to keep me alive.

Parents
  • If everything that you wanted was there in your life, would you still have no reason to live? Do to want to live long enough to see those things become a reality, or do just think you're not worth the time that you were given here on Earth? Out of all the desolate and inhabitable planets out there in space, our planet has life somehow, and your life is a continuation of whatever that initial lifeform was. The odd thing about us complex living beings, is that we try to find reasons not to live. A small fly can just buzz around absent-mindedly and just fly around freely and live it's life, and yet us humans, who have the compacity to shape the world, engineer advanced technology, have space crafts, submarines, and etc., just find reasons not to live. As if nothing around them would amaze a caveman. We've come so far in existence, we still have unanswered questions, and our lives are short enough, it doesn't need to be any shorter. I wish you could see more for your life. 

• If everything that you wanted was there in your life, would you still have no reason to live? Do to want to live long enough to see those things become a reality, or do just think you're not worth the time that you were given here on Earth? Out of all the desolate and inhabitable planets out there in space, our planet has life somehow, and your life is a continuation of whatever that initial lifeform was. The odd thing about us complex living beings, is that we try to find reasons not to live. A small fly can just buzz around absent-mindedly and just fly around freely and live it's life, and yet us humans, who have the compacity to shape the world, engineer advanced technology, have space crafts, submarines, and etc., just find reasons not to live. As if nothing around them would amaze a caveman. We've come so far in existence, we still have unanswered questions, and our lives are short enough, it doesn't need to be any shorter. I wish you could see more for your life. 

Children