Trigger warning: Girl gets arrested, seemingly for being Autistic in a built up area.

Firstly: As the (annoying) commentry indicates we don't know all the facts here.

Secondly: It's a "zero hedge" article featuring PJW, so will be utter anathema to some people.

Thirdly: It's morbidly interesting, and somewhat thought provoking.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/arrested-saying-lesbian

Parents
  • I saw this very sad and poor treatment.

No one should be treated that way.

• An awful lot are.

I saw a clearly mentally distressed but seemingly compliant man tasered opposite my house, and they just kept giving him the beans until he could speak no longer.

I wished I'd intervened now, but at the time I was groggy with sleep and by the time I'd worked out what was occurring was properly wrong they had him in the van and away...

• If you see something like that reach for your camera phone

• Some people say that in any and all interactions with police that you should always record the interaction for your own safety and inform them beforehand that the interaction is being recorded, just like they do, just like they are obliged to inform you of any recording that they are making - this would certainly be true of An Garda Siochana in Ireland as it has been said many times that the Gardai are totally corrupt and has been revealed to be so during Covid 

• Some people say that in any and all interactions with police that you should always record the interaction for your own safety and inform them beforehand that the interaction is being recorded, just like they do, just like they are obliged to inform you of any recording that they are making - this would certainly be true of An Garda Siochana in Ireland as it has been said many times that the Gardai are totally corrupt and has been revealed to be so during Covid 

Children
No Data