Trigger warning: Girl gets arrested, seemingly for being Autistic in a built up area.

Firstly: As the (annoying) commentry indicates we don't know all the facts here.

Secondly: It's a "zero hedge" article featuring PJW, so will be utter anathema to some people.

Thirdly: It's morbidly interesting, and somewhat thought provoking.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/arrested-saying-lesbian

Parents
  • I saw this very sad and poor treatment.

No one should be treated that way.

• An awful lot are.

I saw a clearly mentally distressed but seemingly compliant man tasered opposite my house, and they just kept giving him the beans until he could speak no longer.

I wished I'd intervened now, but at the time I was groggy with sleep and by the time I'd worked out what was occurring was properly wrong they had him in the van and away...

• An awful lot are.

I saw a clearly mentally distressed but seemingly compliant man tasered opposite my house, and they just kept giving him the beans until he could speak no longer.

I wished I'd intervened now, but at the time I was groggy with sleep and by the time I'd worked out what was occurring was properly wrong they had him in the van and away...

Children
  • Some people say that in any and all interactions with police that you should always record the interaction for your own safety and inform them beforehand that the interaction is being recorded, just like they do, just like they are obliged to inform you of any recording that they are making - this would certainly be true of An Garda Siochana in Ireland as it has been said many times that the Gardai are totally corrupt and has been revealed to be so during Covid 

• I was groggy with sleep, although the noise had woken me up, I could hear that the guy was genuinely upset and seemingly co-operative with the police, so until they started tazering him, there was no need for the camera phone, which in my case is rarely in the bedroom anyway..

By the time I'd had time to evaluate the situation and  truly realised that this was wrong, it was all over.

I should mention it was around 02:00 A.M sort of time, and I'd obviously missed the start of the incident.

But the tasering was "remorseless" and repeated with no offer of respite given in between jolts, they just seemed to want to silence him. I only heard the discharges stop after he stopped making any verbalisation..

But yes, good advice. Although if they see you, they will firmly tell you to stop filming. 

• If you see something like that reach for your camera phone