What does executive function feel like

Im wondering because i feel like fighting to move all the time. Like im a prisoner in my own body. I only get so mucj done in a day and overall im feeling very sub human

Parents
  • You sound like you are in burn out. Exactly, how I felt.

The executive function will come back when the burn out abates.

• Dont do near enough for it to be burn out..more like the flame isnt lit. Im sorry for asking so much i just feel like the scummiest guy on the planet right now and my life is in freefall

• But that's it burn out can almost have you in a state of paralysis. You are not the 'scummiest guy's, you're just autistic and handling too much. You've been doing too good a job a while - and now you can't and a break.

Who have you got around you? Any one there to take the load to stop the free fall while you recover?

• But that's it burn out can almost have you in a state of paralysis. You are not the 'scummiest guy's, you're just autistic and handling too much. You've been doing too good a job a while - and now you can't and a break.

Who have you got around you? Any one there to take the load to stop the free fall while you recover?

Children