I haven't been able to cry in a long time.

Hi

It's been a long time since I could easily cry, life got harder and really messed up, and I've been through allot. So many things that hurt so much I wish I could cry and I can't even. I don't really know what to do and I feel like I'm going to just snap one day. My mental health is pretty poor but I still do whatever I can to survive and try to succeed. Nomatter what, something big or fucked up happens that sets me back. Id visit a hospital but can't afford to miss work, I really need help and it feels like I'll never get it. This isn't a cry for help I just really badly need to let this out. I'm getting sick of constant suffering

Parents
  • Been through that one. I'm not sure whether my hormones as I hit menopause or a trauma I went through at the same time caused it, or maybe a bit of both.

The only answer I found was time. I hit burn out and now my positive emotions are drifting back, slowly. 

It's horrible. But this will pass.

• When I hit puberty I had much the same. 

As a child I cried a lot. Childhood was hard but then my teens came and I haven't cried since.

I feel like I want to a cry nearly every day but I can never make it happen.

It's an overwhelming feeling and at times really hard to deal with.

Are things better for you now ? Sends hugs.

• When I hit puberty I had much the same. 

As a child I cried a lot. Childhood was hard but then my teens came and I haven't cried since.

I feel like I want to a cry nearly every day but I can never make it happen.

It's an overwhelming feeling and at times really hard to deal with.

Are things better for you now ? Sends hugs.

Children
No Data