(trigger warnings) Accessing Mental Health support

1. What is the best way for someone with ASD, to access trainlned mental health services. 
  2. How do I access MH services with out possibleilty of being section (once your sectioned you can't fight it).

I ask becouse I think my mental is getting worse. 

Parents
  • You can ask your GP to refer you to your local community mental health team. There is also mental health social workers, you can try ask the council to access their support. If you were to ever find yourself sectioned you are legally allowed to ask for an advocate that can help you understand what’s happening and they can talk for you. If you ever feel like your in a crisis then that is what the crisis team is there for to contact. 

• You can ask your GP to refer you to your local community mental health team. There is also mental health social workers, you can try ask the council to access their support. If you were to ever find yourself sectioned you are legally allowed to ask for an advocate that can help you understand what’s happening and they can talk for you. If you ever feel like your in a crisis then that is what the crisis team is there for to contact. 

Children
No Data