Sadness

Hi my name is tone I was diagnosed with autism ADHD amongst other things I wanted to no if it's normall to struggle with constant feeling of sadness and loneliness tearfullness even if your with people? Thanks 

Parents
  • Hi Tone. Yes, I often feel sadness and loneliness and sometimes tearfullness (though very very rarely expressed openly) with people. You're not alone. x

Andrew

• Thanks it does feel like no1 understands it I don't even get it life just seems so tough feal like I can't be helped oh well thanks again 

• es muy dificil, si hay personas q lo entendemos pq tambièn pasamos x eso. y si es muy dificil pero tienes q amar la vida buscar formas para combatir esa tristeza. yo emepce a hacer deporte 1 vez x semana escuchar musica alegre, bañarme con agua fria

• es muy dificil, si hay personas q lo entendemos pq tambièn pasamos x eso. y si es muy dificil pero tienes q amar la vida buscar formas para combatir esa tristeza. yo emepce a hacer deporte 1 vez x semana escuchar musica alegre, bañarme con agua fria

Children
  • Translation of above post:

"It's very difficult, if there are people who understand because we also go through that. And yes it is very difficult but you have to love life, to look for ways to combat that sadness. I started to do sports once a week, listen to happy music, take cold baths."

Cold baths? How does that help?