Sadness

Hi my name is tone I was diagnosed with autism ADHD amongst other things I wanted to no if it's normall to struggle with constant feeling of sadness and loneliness tearfullness even if your with people? Thanks 

Parents
  • Sorry to hear how you're feeling. Unfortunately sadness, depression and anxiety are common for autistic adults. Some use therapy, some take medication prescribed by their doctor, some use natural supplements - we're all different, so try to find what works for you. Also try to think of what makes or would make you happy and schedule that into your week to give you something to look forward to.

I hope things improve for you soon.

• Sorry to hear how you're feeling. Unfortunately sadness, depression and anxiety are common for autistic adults. Some use therapy, some take medication prescribed by their doctor, some use natural supplements - we're all different, so try to find what works for you. Also try to think of what makes or would make you happy and schedule that into your week to give you something to look forward to.

I hope things improve for you soon.

Children
No Data