Intro 2 me

Hi im a 17 yr old autistic girl, i like natural history and ballet. Nice to meet u :)

• something i thought made elsa autistic coded was her glove wearing to suppress her ice powers, kind of like masking,

Yeah totally 

(I’ve run out of stuff to say..)

• something i thought made elsa autistic coded was her glove wearing to suppress her ice powers, kind of like masking, I can also see anna being adhd cause of her hyperactivity and she is quite imulsive at times (like whenever she runs after elsa, in the first movie right after elsa runs away to the mountains or in the second when she follows her into fire) but that also speaks to the fact she just really loves her sister. also i didnt know there were private messages but im happy to talk here. also i dont mind if you want to take more time to collect evidence and give a longer response, id love to read ur analysis abt it

• I’ve seen some people say her magic is like stimming. I’ve heard people say Elsa represents lgbt community, mental health, autism, etc.

But yeah I can see Elsa as being autistic. I can’t really give a quick awnser on this though.. I’d need time to collect my “evidence”. 

It’s interesting because I always found Anna more “relatable” and liked her best….even though I’m much more like Elsa, I just wish I were more like Anna. 

There was one video essay I saw once where they said Elsa was autistic coded but Anna is too. And that they show different ‘types’ - Elsa being the more obvious one and Anna being less obvious. I’ve always headcannoned Anna as an ADHDer even though she doesn’t fit the criteria that well (I looked before and I think she met the impulsive type barely but not inattentive ..from my perspective), she does seem to qualify for Seperation Anxiety ‘Disorder’ easily

And now I’ve completely not awnsered your question.. 

If you want we could talk more in private messages (but no pressure. I’m fine talking here)

• i always thought elsa was rlly autistic coded, like the way she was different from everyone else but not in a way thats initially obvious and the isolation it lead to, feeling happier when shes on her own because she doesnt have to be worried abt ppls judgment anymore, thoughts? i find her very relatable

• I don’t have a favorite. They are all so good and too many to choose from (if I include all the Frozen 1 songs with Frozen Fever, Olafs Frozen Adventure, Frozen 2, Frozen broadway, the deleted songs). 

But I’ll try to choose one from just Frozen (1). I don’t like ‘Love is an Open Door’ because… Hans. I think atm I like ‘For the First Time in Forever reprise’.

• Whats ur fave song from frozen?

• You ruined my conversation starter 

Well, actually, to be precise, the ability to access information super speedily via the internet is actually to blame, so the ultimate responsibility lies with ... well .... take your pick:

https://www.scienceandmediamuseum.org.uk/objects-and-stories/short-history-internet

Blush

• You ruined my conversation starter Blush (/j)

• Hello and welcome

I’m also 17yro girl.. 

What’s that in your PFP?