Recently diagnosed, I'd love to make friends and chat!!

Hi! I'm Rebecca, and I'm a 21 (22 in a few days) year old psychology undergraduate student. I'd love to make friends with people, especially those who share any of my interests!!

I LOVE video games. RPGs are typically my favourite, but I am happy to try out any genre. I love all aspects of video games, from the development, to the art direction, to the voice acting and to the software/development limitations that end up becoming defining traits in a game (such as the fog in silent hill!)

My favourite games are the Yakuza series, the Pokemon series, Persona 4, Fire Emblem Three Houses, Red Dead Redemption 2, and the Splatoon series! I also just like learning about games in general, even if I haven't played them myself.

I am also a big anime fan, but I am usually into older titles, such as Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Recently, though, I have loved Dungeon Meshi! I am a MASSIVE fan of Mob Psycho 100!! I really like to make art for my favourite shows.

I love anything cute. I have been really into Monster High recently, and I love My Little Pony! Sanrio is another huge interest of mine! I am a big collector, so I have an obscene amount of plushies and figurines.

I really enjoy Psychology!! I love autism research (who would have guessed?) but honestly I will read about anything and everything because I love learning new things!!!!

I hope I can meet people who like the same things as me! Thank you for reading, and have a nice day!!

Parents Reply
  • Hi When I started playing, I remembered that these games can often bring out my 'worst' autistic trait, in that I want to 'collect' and 'do everything' - almost at the expense of enjoyment. I am going to resist trying to get 100%, but from what I remember of Persona 5 was that there were so many events/things that were missable. I've looked at the walkthroughs and they are really big! So I was wondering, do you have a top 5 list of missables that you think I could be warned about so that I don't miss them - key date/times to keep a note of? I won't get a chance to play until Monday (UK time). Thanks for listening!

Children
  • Hi Mark, I'm so sorry for the late reply, my notifications arent working!!!!

Two of the most important things i can remember: make sure to max out Adachi and Marie's social links as soon as you can! They are only available on certain days, so you may need to check a spoiler-free guide. Good luck! I don't believe there is anything else you should worry about.