Hi!

My name is Luka, I go by they/them and I am a 16 year old (to be diagnosed) AuDHDer! I'm mainly here for advice from fellow autistics on things I can't find online (seriously, why is every "autism advice for teens" article so clearly written by an allistic?) and maybe for some casual discussion? Who knows, I tend to forget about accounts I make all of the time.

My special interest is Japanese media, I think. Predominantly focused on video games such as the Final Fantasy series (my favourite entries being X, XII and XIV) as well as its sister series Kingdom Hearts and The World Ends With You. I also enjoy adventure games like Zero EscapeAi: The Somnium Files, and Ace Attorney. As far as non-videogame interests go, my favourite TV show is Revolutionary Girl Utena, and the TV show I am currently watching is Dungeon Meshi on Netflix. I'm not sure if it counts as a special interest that overlaps with my main one or what but I am also really passionate about fantasy media, and I am super into Dungeons & Dragons as well as its associated works. As for books, I don't read often but I am currently reading Assassin's Quest by Robin Hobb, which is book 3 of the The Realm of the Elderlings series as well as the Farseer Trilogy it belongs to. My favourite musical artists are Ghost, Blind Guardian, Green Day, and Hatsune Miku (I know she isn't an artist but I like too many Vocalo-Ps to list them all!). I prefer metal (especially powermetal), rock, pop-punk and J-Rock/J-Pop but I will listen to almost anything if it's chosen by someone else.

I am very passionate about the arts, and I wish to become a character designer for games, film and TV! I'm hopefully going to study Illustration at college so I can further improve my skills before branching out into the professional world. I hope this means I can finally learn the ropes of digital art.

I hope I can find the advice I need on this forum :3

Parents Reply Children
No Data