30 Years old looking for Advice on how to get a diagnosis

I was wondering if anyone had experience with female diagnosis.

I've questioned a few times in the past whether I had autism but always dismissed it as I didn't meet all the characteristics severely enough and in the past year or so I wondered if there may be something wrong with me as social interactions and my personal relationships are becoming affected. I am in therapy and their suggestions don't seem to help me as I was diagnosed with anxiety and depression but I now don't think this is the case. When researching autism in females, I am now starting to think I may be autistic but I am not sure where I should start or even if I will be taken seriously.

I am not very good at explaining things when it comes to myself, so apologies if this doesn't make sense.

Any advice is welcome.

Thank you. 

• Firstly, go onto the solutions 4 diagnostics webpage and find their right to choose page. Download the questionnaires and fill them out. There is also a template letter for the right to choose pathway that you fill out with your details. Fill this out and print. 

Then book an appointment with your GP and take all of the above with you. Ask for a right to choose referral to S4D for an ASD assessment and the GP will do the rest! 

I have the second second part of my assessment with them in an hours time! I too am 30! 

Good luck on your journey x