Hello!

I'm Abbey, 27 year old female and my ASD assessment is next week!! 

I absolutely love board games, and the colour yellow too! I collect Jellycat Bashful Bunnies and have them colour coordinated to the different rooms in my house. I love everything to be matching colours, from my clothes, to my house and even my car! I enjoy video games as well as board games, and listen to rock/metal music and love going to gigs but also love going to orchestras too. I love alpacas and my dog (Rosie) is my ultimate best friend! 

I have a lot of worries regarding my diagnosis, as to whether I'm overthinking everything, how to cope with different emotions (and if they're due to ASD or not) and whether of not I am "autistic enough" to get a diagnosis. With the assessment coming up, my anxieties are growing and growing... 

• "I'm a 40-year-old who loves photography, reading, music and podcasts.

I attend a social group about twice a month where we do arts and crafts, play games, and listen to guest speakers. I was diagnosed when 20 years old and largely got ignored. Also got bullied and misSlight frowntreated. Tried everything to give feedback and got ignored Slight frown