Introductions

Thought I'd say hello.

I'm in my late 40s, self-diagnosed after assessments and research and now waiting for an NHS assessment. In the past I've been diagnosed by professionals as bipolar following meltdowns (I'm not), as well a anxiety and depression (I have neither), before finally realising that people were clearly missing a rather large ASD elephant sitting in the corner of the room waggling his trunk and flapping his ears for attention. 

I live in a tiny village (sometimes called a hamlet) in Cornwall with my wife and dog,  work from home, love nature and I'm a bit of a history obsessive. Very introverted. I'm not a  complete social cripple but I find being with people completely exhausting, likewise noise and bustle. I love living in the country.

So that's me. 

Parents Reply
  • It sure is youtu.be/diXTLc46X90 That's the third time (a hatrick) I've shared that clip on here today, which is sort of appropriate as it's the NAS comedy event tonight after all (in fact it starts in a few minutes time) Sweat smile claphamgrand.com/.../ Thumbsup

Children
No Data