Wanting to meet autistic people to build a friendship with

Hi, I'm a newly diagnosed 27 year old looking to meet other autistic people online in hopes to make friends with like minded individuals Relaxed

• I have suspected for some time. I tried to get assessed 10 years or so ago, but was incorrectly told i wasnt after a 15 minute interview.   I have tried again and have been on the nhs wait list for 6 months or so now.

Regardless of the outcome there, i know i am autistic.  I did a whole bunch of research recently that has confirmed it ... unfortunately i am having a hard time reconfiguring my brain to this new reality and how i need to intetact with people.

• Thank you for commenting Touay, when did you first realise you might be autistic? For me I started researching a year & half ago, tried 3 times to get on the NHS waiting list but was dismissed due to previous diagnosis's of OCD, anxiety and panic disorder. Finally I decided to go privately!

• Hi thank you for commenting!

I enjoy reading, photography and music also. What music genres do you listen too?

• Hi. Newly self diagnosed (on the wait list for formal diagnosis) late 40s male .. in much the same boat.

• Hi there!

Last year in my 30s

I enjoy reading, photography, colouring books and puzzle books. Also listening to music and BBC sound app.

Feeling better after deleting social media accounts.