Hello - Looking For Help Please

Diagnosed ASD in 2019.

Had zero help or support.

No local support groups available.

Struggling desperately with outside/external noise.

Stuck in house.

Having to use earplugs + noise-cancelling headphones at same time, pretty much all the time.

Does anyone else have any advice, please?

Thanks.

Parents
  • Typical. Ignored again. Story of my life :(

• Sorry man, had I seen it sooner I would’ve replied sooner..Sweat smile 
    See if you cannot get your hands on some autism bio’s, you would be surprised at how creative people can get in pursuit of comfort.  

I found that having access to your special interest and your means of nullifying sensory-sensitivity is key to reducing your overload cool-down.. There was a time where I wore sunglasses, a baseball-cap, a face-mask, and earphones to sate my AS needs. I didn’t even realise the compounding fashion-explosion until someone pointed it out..Sweat smile

• Sorry man, had I seen it sooner I would’ve replied sooner..Sweat smile 
    See if you cannot get your hands on some autism bio’s, you would be surprised at how creative people can get in pursuit of comfort.  

I found that having access to your special interest and your means of nullifying sensory-sensitivity is key to reducing your overload cool-down.. There was a time where I wore sunglasses, a baseball-cap, a face-mask, and earphones to sate my AS needs. I didn’t even realise the compounding fashion-explosion until someone pointed it out..Sweat smile

Children
No Data