Lost and lonely in my autism

Hi all my name is SJ 44   married with one fantastic little boy . I was assessed as autistic 2 years ago. After many years of various cycles of mental health which I now know is burn out and melt down overwhelm. I have been treated for sex addiction in my 20s , GAD, I am dyslexic. Medicated for ten years and still on medication for anxiety. What I don't have is support or tools with how to help my poor brain . My main struggle is taking to much on , by that I mean other peoples feelings . I over empathise and try and fix everything for everyone and get in a right pickle. Female friendship groups are a nightmare . 

I don't think my husband will truly believe I am autistic until I get formal diagnosis . He supports the best he can but I can't help wondering how much more involved he would be with researching autism and how to cope if it was our son.  

I just feel lonely no one to coally process with . I have loads of adhd friends but no autism . Mine is so different the confusion with what people say and what I feel they want to say . Does that make sense . 

Parents Reply Children
No Data