Hello! I'm in need of a companion.

Hello, I'm 16 and I have autism and ADHD. I've been quite lonely for the past few weeks and I need a friend to keep me company.

I've been finding College really stressful because of the massive crowds of people I've never seen before and the really loud noise levels. I'm also scared of people possibly bullying me because I was bullied a lot in secondary school. I'm currently doing a course which puts me at home most of the week. I really enjoy drawing from my imagination and I would have hoped to do something like that at College but it's not working out at all.

When I'm at home, I usually play video games on either my Nintendo Switch and PC but, as you might have guessed, I've been playing single player a lot and it's impossible to keep on enjoying it alone. I like games like 'Minecraft' or 'Garry's Mod' where it allows you to experiment and create what you want. I would also like to share my drawings with others. I mostly draw imaginary characters which are human-shaped animals/creatures with differing personalities and traits.

I would really like to meet someone who accepts who I am because this is the first time I've really asked for a friend like this.