hello & struggles/doubts while waiting post-assessment

Hi all, I hope you are doing well!

I just went through the second part of my assessment a few days ago (I'm 27), and am going through the up-and-downs I'm sure many here have experienced as well regardless of outcome. I have no idea whether I'll get a diagnosis or not, and have been experiencing pretty rough episodes of anxiety in the days leading up to, and following the assessment. I'm having a very difficult time stopping my brain from replaying the assessment appointment and mulling over what I should have said on top of what I did say, and I'm especially worried about the extent to which I may have masked during the assessment. Looking back now, I'm realising I may have downplayed some of the 'symptoms' that led me to seek out an assessment in the first place, well over a year ago, and I'm worried I kind of shot myself in the foot by panicking and clinging onto certain bad habits during the appointment, and not mentioning certain things because 'well they're not that bad, and everyone experiences them, right?'. I'm this close to emailing the assessment services with an addendum (it doesn't help that I'm much more comfortable communicating in written form than in oral conversation...), but I'm also thinking it might not be recommended? Did anyone go through a similar experience of feeling like they 'didn't do the assessment right', missed out on talking about difficult things out of fear/panic/instinctively holding back? If so, how did you handle it?

Thanks in advance for your time, and have a great day!

• I was the same I had doubts weather I'd pass as well and weather I'd still be labeled with learning difculties rather than a disability bit sure enough I passed sure you will to over thinking sitions like this is definitely an autistic trate

• I felt like that after my assessment- I worried that I had been covering up too much and that my informant had been unreliable and at the same time managed to gaslight myself into thinking I'd just made all my symptoms up in my head. Although there were some bits of my assessment that seemed inaccurate, overwhelmingly the assessor had picked out stuff that I had only mentioned in passing and identified them as ASD traits. I thought it was a fun and quirky anecdote that I used to collect rubber ducks- wrong, that was autism! Anyway, this is just to say don't worry about second guessing yourself.