Advice needed for 4 year old

My daughter is 4 and since this spring will not wear clothes other than her diaper. I also cannot get her out of the house. I tell her how we'll go to the park¸ show her photos from last summer¸ how we'll go bye and she'll just run around saying go bye. She is also delayed in her speech. If anyone asks her a question she won't reply. If anyone has gone through this any advice to help her would be appreciated

• As I said to Becky you might want to consider the possibility that they find the clothing really uncomfortable because of they hyper sensitivity's. You might get better compliance if you can find clothing that makes them more comfortable.

in my case loose fitting Cotten with all labels removed by picking out their stitching.

• My 3year old is the same. I've gotten to a point now where she will wear clothes when we are out at parks ect but as soon as we get home she strips off  

Just put her clothes on and go out. Take it from there. Do small trips first to the shop ect and build her up. 

My 3year old doesnt really communicate and is limited in speech too. 

• your the parent, be a firm parent, if your going out then your going out... you dont let your 4 year old that barely even knows how to speak to tell you your not going out lol parents should be firm and in control. if you cede control to your kid then you will lose the entire parenting war ahead.